The all new SunQuest® 32RSP brings all the functionality of a
commercial tanning bed to a Sunquest 120v unit. With 32 Dark Tan™
Plus Wolff® tanning lamps, this bed is sure to give a deep, bronze tan.
Full remote capability, decorative skirt and 120v power combine to make this
tanning bed perfect for home or salon addition.
Dark tanning lamps, coupled with angled polished reflectors, maximize the tanning rays for a dark, rich tan.
The SunQuest Wolff 32RSP tanning bed operates on 120-volt household current.
Lamps - 32 Body Lamps
- Canopy: 16 x 100 watt Wolff® lamps
- Bench: 16 x 100 watt Wolff® lamps
- Extruded aluminum and steel mainframe
- Bio-Tech™ tunnel design
- Wide, curved tanning surface
- Exclusively designed acrylic sheets
- Specially glossed aluminum reflectors
- 12 Minute Tan Time
- Quick Clip™ acrylic removal system
- Digital timer
- Superflow internal cooling system
- 18 month Bronze Medal extended warranty
- 87.75" L x 35" W x 48" H
- Recommended room size: 9' x 6'
- 120 VOLT dedicated circuit
- 20 AMP circuit breaker
- 20 AMP NEMA #5-20R receptacle
receptacle will need to look like this to be able to use this tanning
bed. Receptacles are available at any hardware store. They are
very easy to install, with the proper precautions, or you can have them
professionally installed by an electrician.
High-tech Digital timer
with built in hour meter
security timer to monitor standard timer to guarantee
accurate session time
Clip Acrylic Removal System makes maintenance easier than ever
before. Just click and slide!
the latest computer aided design techniques, the Bio-Tech
Tunnel puts the tanner in the center of tanning intensity for
a more even tan.
- 18 months on parts
- 1 year on gas springs
- 6 months on ballasts
- 90 days on acrylics, lamps and starters
- 30 days on labor
Tanning Beds are ETL tested and certified for your personal
safety and peace of mind.
Protective eye wear is required for indoor tanning and must be worn at all times.
32RSP User Manual